The client is a $150 million+ company with headquarters in Dayton, OH and over 62 Manufacturing Centers across the U.S. We are seeking a career-minded individual to lead our world class Service and Production Department in our Fort Lauderdale manufacturing center. The ideal candidate would have a background in retail, restaurant, dispatching or warehouse management.
Qualities we look for:
- Initiative-taker with management and leadership experience
- Organized, attention to detail
- Computer skills: Office, outlook, excel, our ticket processing system
- Customer service skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- CDL B License with Hazmat (optional), must be willing to obtain
- Retail, manufacturing, and shipping experience a plus.
- Setting up deliveries
- Fixing machinery in the field
- Mix product (need solid math skills)
- Inventory, cycle counts
- Ordering product
- Process paperwork
- Support and work with Sales Team and General Manager
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally delivering products in Miami-Dade and Broward counties