We are looking for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 F&O Architect for our client. This is a full-time position and the client is open to doing H1B transfer for H1B visa holders.
- 8-10 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as F&O
- Define ideal and practical business system solutions driving standardization within the assigned work stream. This includes gathering requirements, estimating effort/cost, and documenting business cases
- Provide ERP support in complex requirements or challenges requiring a deep expertise
- Active partnership with key users to look for ways to optimize system usage and best practices further
- Active involvement in strategic ERP deployments
- Work across multiple locations and business partners to develop global/regional improvements
- Be up-to-date with the newest version of the ERP, finding out opportunities to further optimize its usage
- Drives and challenges the business area on their current processes and assumptions to define the best solutions for the business need.
- Accurately resolve and document system changes and issues
- Use a formal methodology when driving solutions.
- Reinforce the business drivers that promote the usage of standard functionality.
- Active role to support continuous improvements events providing a combined view of business and system processes.
- Partners with the Finance Functional Lead for assistance in prioritization and communication
- At least two implementation experiences of finance & its related modules in D365 and higher version
- Excellent proficiency in D365 & higher versions with Academic qualification in Commerce stream
- Very high command of the Financials and its related modules such as AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash & Bank, Costing, Projects, etc.
- Should be able to do requirement analysis, documentation, and solution designing
- Good Proficiency in Solution architecture and design concepts
- Good Proficiency in the overall system and application Architect design.
- Very good proficiency in Incident Management
- Convergence with Interface and Third-Party Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform Certification preferred.