We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our North America, Shared Service Center team.
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements
- Maintaining General and Sub-Ledgers through analysis and journal entry preparation
- Committed to completing month-end close timely and accurately
- Committed to successful audits and tax filings
- Eager to learn and cross-train on all Shared Service Finance responsibilities
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain properly documented Balance Sheet reconciliations
Join Company to…
- Integrate a family group with a long-term vision
- Make a difference in a developing company
- Develop new skills thanks to the diversity of your missions
- Take part in a human and industrial adventure full of challenges
- Innovate and think outside the box by integrating a stimulating environment
Profile and other information related to the position
- 5 years of experience in Accounting/Financial Analysis ideally within an international business
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process required
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) preferred