As Treasury Supervisor responsibilities include financial analysis and cash flow forecasting for both construction divisions. It will also include special projects as needed within the finance department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the loan activities for our communities and commercial projects. These activities include, but are not limited to, preparing/reviewing the monthly borrowing base report, reconciling loan balances with the bank, preparing/reviewing information for land appraisals.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow projections to estimate projected interest and to determine the timing and amount of distributions. Stay current with each homebuilding community’s operations status using weekly and monthly reports and maps, attending project update meetings, and making periodic site visits to our projects in our areas here in Florida.
- Prepare/review monthly and quarterly bank and investor reports.
- Prepare/review monthly and quarterly reporting as requested by management.
- Prepare/review annual audit confirmations for debt as needed.
- Assist with preparation for annual loan renewals and bank meeting.
- Analyze real estate taxes annually for homebuilding and commercial projects.
- Manage and review bonding requirements and necessary bond schedules.
- Assist with various projects as requested by the CFO and Treasurer.
Education & Experience:
- Ideal candidate must possess a four-year degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA preferred
- CPA preferred.
- 3-6 years in public accounting firm with proven record of career advancement
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be highly self-motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy is a “must”.
- Employ both substance and form in work product (presentation matters).
- Good working knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet, modeling, and presentation preparation skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office software to a competent standard.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal, and written communication skills for both internal and external communication needs.
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Ability to prioritize work and keep focused on key deliverables when unexpected challenges arise.
- Must be able to work extended work schedule, including nights and weekends, as required to meet deadlines.